PRESENTATION OF AIR ARABIA :
Air Arabia (PJSC), listed on the Dubai Financial Market, is the Middle East and North Africa’s first and leading low-cost carrier flying to over 155 destinations across the world. Air Arabia was the first airline to introduce the low-cost carrier concept in the region and is on a mission to serve all Arab countries and beyond, constantly undergoing aggressive route expansion, taking advantage of its ideally located hubs in the United Arab Emirates, Morocco and Egypt. Over the past years, Air Arabia, through continuous market research and customer feedback, has provided a range of value added services to millions of passengers who chose to fly with the airline's fleet of A320 aircraft.
The airline commenced operations in October 2003 and achieved financial break-even from its very first year of services and has been profitable ever since.
KEY FIGURES OFAIR ARABIA :
Foundation date : 2003
Effectifs :Plus de 100 employés
Products and services :0
ACTIVITIES OF AIR ARABIA :
- Air Arabia reports first half 2021 net profit of AED 44 million
- Armenian National Interests Fund (ANIF) and Air Arabia to launch Armenia’s new national airline
- Air Arabia Abu Dhabi expands its route network with a new service to Baku
- Air Arabia resumes flights to Baku
- Air Arabia Abu Dhabi launches new service to Trabzon